Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Machinima/Sims2 Movie Making Tutorial

After a couple of other tutorials, I decided to make my own. This is a short tutorial that shows you some tips and tricks of the "trade". Here are some useful links to articles on the film. 16/09/2009 * edit: Please note that I am in no way responsible for the following websites. All content is at your own risk. I can not guarantee that the parties are still working ... especially with the release of The Sims 3 These are only sites thatused personally if the download of articles I mention in this video. Ceiling: www.modthesims2.com Decorgal foreground: www.decorgal.com Anim Jaydee's Box: www.jd-movies.com list of cheat codes: www.sims2cri.com useful programs: machinima tips www.sims2cri.com (Config Editor files, etc.: he runs like thesiddog.com attuale's Room Hack: www.modthesims2.com

See Also : Money On Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment