Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 Bass Cross Megaman Action provision

I am not the owner of this bla bla bla, I have the folder "as bad as a challenge to this, cut the end of youtube at the end that's what happened: I train dark thunder the next, and finally the little son of a **** This trick is used for the low I go through, all the other codes for a while 'or will not work + I think the e-reader card trick used, it probably can be found here: XS. gameshark.com The code is: 320079A0 0001 (game shark) 320079D0 006F Folder evil is a third folderobtained in Oran Area 3, as you can see, if not obscure, it sucks! and no I have not used DarkChip Yes this is me against Bass GS with a combo of the wrong folder to save low cross (not used anime, because it messes up the low cross) and 2 chip dark Yes, if you say "I hit him in NOOB 1.00 Folz bonus "I do not know who said it did not say, but not with the wrong folder already quite dark, making it difficult. and please do not try to speak directly with me, with a message like this:Hey, can you tell me how u get 2 Chief extreme "or" Hey Man U ROK, I told my wmoever was wrong rubbish ", because I hate you so direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment