Monday, August 9, 2010

COD4-Backlot's Construction Yard destroy (COD4 w / Halo 3 music)

Read here. 31.07 EDIT: I have mixed reports as though they can still do it or not, is usually yes. I'll try to get an update to itself. Ok, I was with my own power suspension. The comments are back up, but must go through me first. Do not worry about bashing. However, this is a technical problem on Backlot for COD4 map. I shot this on Xbox 360 and Old School. It will work on other ways, if you try. Yes, this is the soundtrack of Halo. It was the only thing I had at that time. Several peoplehave asked for this song as it is. The music is about 3 or 4 different audio tracks, compiled by me. Here is the link for the music as it appears in the film: www.megaupload.com This works on PS3 and 360 ON This does not happen on a PC! I] a [video in video responses, and you see what happened in the PC version if you try this glitch. Dr. Burke-Err 360 GT, and I think if you like, go ahead and feel to subscribe. I mean, this is my video 'visas, and all my otherthose who are jealous (lmao), so if you like the green light. I'm not going to show the world "SUBSCRIBE CAP)" or something. It's your call. If you're still reading, you're one of 0.201% of YouTube users who actually read the description, like me. If so, thank you again for reading, and all my future videos for you all: the intelligent viewers of YouTube dedicated.

Thanks To : RS Money

No comments:

Post a Comment