Sunday, August 15, 2010

Final Fantasy 7 Limit Breaks

! READ! READ! ! READ! READ! I do not know why ... but this movie blows now ...... I have a question: Why are all busting my chops about using the English version has? Even my best friend Kevin! ------------------------------------------- The song used in Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. One Winged Angel, in the battle with Cloud and Sephiroth played, but every FF fan knows this. First, it was a Game Shark back long been used to bring Aeris. There's No Other Way ... So I Absolutyhad no choice. Everything else in this film is not cheating ... including their statistics. I do not think GS EVE anymore because they broke. It 'was also the last train used Aeris Knights of thre round .. what not Limit Break. It is a promise. I put in the movie for two reasons. This is an attack on Uber, and I did it for revenge against Sephiroth. ^ _ ^ ----------------------------------------------- - This film is long overdue ..... all limit breaks in Final Fantasy 7 ... that's right ... ALL ... Cait alsoSith's Game Over! (I wanted the Midgar Snake ... who is naturally immune to death. I wanted to use a weapon, but it is almost impossible to use it, and die very quickly against them. I'm not the 't really use Toy Box .. is not a breaking point ..) I finally use it on Emerald Weapon ... and can be found here: www.youtube.com I like Aeris .. because it was distributed at the end. I got into FF7, while I in Yugioh .. and this file has had with her,my ...

Thanks To : Home typist jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment